Hello, December

 

Well. It’s weird how time moves online. It feels like it’s been forever since I posted here, but it’s only been 2 weeks. But then time has no meaning anymore, so I guess I should expect that.

Good things:

- finding a plant milk that froths in the milk frother

- doing a daily art advent calendar over on Instagram (the payoff isn’t chocolate, but festive photos from my archives)

- sitting with the end of the year, as one does in December. Been a weird one, alternately lasting about 6 years and 4 months all in the same go.

- trying out a new to do list app. Or rather, once again trying to find one that works for me, because my short term memory is completely shot and I am forgetting everything all the time. 

- sun! Cold, but sunny. 

Not good things:

- MTX woes continue, arthritis flare continues, prednisolone in my immediate future, and general blah health crap which blah. 

Still working out online spaces, which, funnily enough, aren’t really the issue. It’s that I can’t remember/figure out what each space is for that’s causing me stress. Eh, whatever. I’ll practice letting go and enjoy the sun. And frothy milk in my cacao. It’s the little things, after all.

Have a good one.

Comments